Tuesday, March 11, 2008

From The Blogs

Jackson Jambalaya - Why should we listen to Mary Hawkins-Butler? - Considering she endorsed and promoted a Democrat in last fall's election, why should Republicans listen to her when it comes to voting in the Republican primary for replacing Chip Pickering tomorrow? [Note: MHB is for DL]

Andy Taggart - Here's my scorecard for tomorrow - Third District GOP Congressional Primary - David Landrum has been in trouble for three weeks, and in freefall for nearly two weeks. The only question I have heard from observers is whether he has fallen far enough to fall all the way out of a run-off. I believe he has. Although I think there could be less than five percentage points distance between the top three vote getters, I think Gregg Harper and Charlie Ross will come out on top and meet again in three weeks.

Marshall Ramsey - Remember to vote - Remember to vote tomorrow. In fact, tomorrow's election is so important, that even David Landrum will vote (sorry, I couldn't resist.)

No comments: