Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Landrum Qualifies

WLBT - Landrum Qualifies for Congressional Race - With supporters on hand, David Landrum said he believes he is the right candidate at the right time for Mississippi's third district. Landrum says he will fight for what Mississippians want out of Washington. He believes in supporting our military, securing our borders and creating more jobs for Mississippi through economic development. Landrum says all he wants is a chance to prove himself. "I'm not going to go stand in their shadows," he said. "I'm going to stand on their shoulders, and I'm going to use what they've done as a foundation to help take Mississippi to another level. I know I can make a difference." Landrum says he feels good about his campaign, even though there are just 64 days until the March 11 primary, when he will face four other Republicans.

No comments: