Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Restaurant Association Endorses Ross

ROSS ENDORSED BY MISSISSIPPI HOSPITALITY AND RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION
FOR THE THIRD CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

On Wednesday, the Mississippi Hospitality and Restaurant Association formally endorsed Charlie Ross for his Third Congressional District campaign.

"Small businesses are the cornerstone of our Mississippi economy. The Hospitality and Restaurant Association works on a daily basis to help local businesses. While in the state legislature, I stood up for our small businesses and when I get to Washington, I will continue the fight," Ross said. "I am very excited that the Hospitality and Restaurant Association has decided to endorse me for the Third Congressional District. Once again, this shows that pro-business, pro-jobs organizations know that I will be an effective pro-business, pro-jobs Congressman that gets things done. I am very grateful for this group's support."

The mission of the Mississippi Hospitality and Restaurant Association is to unify, foster, promote, and protect the hospitality and food service industries. Currently, the association has 2,100 members.

No comments: