Friday, December 14, 2007

Landrum for Congress E-mail

Hey everyone, my name is Camille Broome. You may remember me from the Phil Bryant campaign working with everyone at the Rankin County office. That was a great victory for Republicans and for Mississippi, but now, I have decided to work for David Landrum who is running for Congress to replace Chip Pickering, who is retiring.

Because everyone did such a great job for our next Lt. Governor, I wanted to let you know about some paid volunteer opportunities here with the David Landrum campaign.

This Saturday, December 15, we are looking to get as many volunteers as possible to help David get his message out to the voters. We are looking for paid volunteers to work in Madison and Rankin counties. We will be paying everyone $50 a person to help us from 9:30 AM until 4:00 PM this Saturday. We will be providing drinks and lunch for everyone, along with a David Landrum t-shirt.

If you are interested in helping or know of anyone interested in helping, please let me know. If you want more information about David, please visit our website at www.davidlandrum.com. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Camille

P.S.) If you do not wish to receive these emails, let me know and I will remove you from the list.

Camille Broome
Madison County Volunteer Coordinator
David Landrum for Congress
(866) 944-2008 - Phone
(601) 898-9094 - Fax
www.davidlandrum.com

No comments: